This brick and tile home sits on a large 804 square metre block of land. With the approval of the BCC the land may be sub-dividable. The property is fully fenced and features a front and spacious back yard space.
Inside this home features 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and wardrobes. The main bedroom has air-conditioning. All 3 bedrooms are serviced by the generously sized bathroom. This bathroom features a large vanity and mirror, toilet, bathtub, shower and has black tapware.
Open plan living/ kitchen/ dining area. Farmhouse style kitchen features black tapware, dishwasher, large double sink, oven and a 5 burner gas cooktop. The laundry has been cleverly placed in a cupboard located in the kitchen.
The front of the home has a large timber deck for entertaining partly under covered. The backyard is very spacious and flat.
- Brick & tile home
- Front deck and yard - fully fenced.
- Large living/dining area with air-conditioning
- Farmhouse style kitchen with black tapware
- Kitchen features dishwasher, large double sink, oven and gas cooktop
- Laundry has been inserted into the kitchen cupboard space
- 3 bedrooms; all with ceiling fans and wardrobes. Main bedroom has air-conditioning
- Barndoor opens to the large bathroom
- Bathroom features large vanity and mirror, toilet, bathtub, shower and black tapware.
- The backyard is spacious and flat.
Situated on a 804sqm block, this property provides plenty of room for families. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and less than 16km from Brisbane City.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area