With great street appeal, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom low-set home sits on a lovely elevated corner block in a quiet neighbourhood. Being a corner block there are no neighbours to the rear as it is parkland and there are no neighbours to the right side of the property either.
Generously proportioned, this property is a rare offering of space and lifestyle in a low-set design. Stepping through the front door into the entry hall, you are welcomed by sophisticated and stylish interiors, with tiled flooring and neutral colours on the walls. The entry flows through to a large living area that features carpet, a ceiling fan and reverse cycle air-conditioning, perfect for relaxing and entertaining. Further on, the generous open-plan kitchen is an entertainers delight. With plenty of bench and cupboard space, induction cooktop, stainless steel electric oven and dishwasher. The dining area is also generous in size and opens out through sliding doors to the fabulous undercover outdoor entertaining area. This peaceful oasis has lush greenery, marbled titles and an outdoor ceiling fan. Each of these well-appointed spaces are perfect for those who entertain and enjoy relaxing with family, both inside and out.
The large master suite is situated to the front of the property and is equipped with a walk in wardrobe, an ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioning. The additional 3 bedrooms have built in wardrobes, ceiling fans and one features a reverse cycle air conditioner. The main bathroom is generously sized and features a bathtub, walk in shower, large basin and vanity and a stylish circle mirror. There is also a separate toilet for convenience. With many thoughtful upgrades, this home is move-in ready for those looking for a generous, highly functional family home and great value for money.
Main Property Features:
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car remote garage
- Spacious living, kitchen and dining areas
- Sundeck with private hedges
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop and new benchtops.
- Laundry room with linen & storage cupboards, sink, bench space and a door to access the side of the property.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in most rooms
- Recently repainted internally
- Loungeroom has been pre-wired for sound system
- NBN connection
- Back to base home security system
- Private outdoor entertainment area
- Security and insect screens throughout
- Solar panels with 6.6KVA system, 21 panels
- Insulation in roof
- Corner block with no neighbours to the rear or to the right side of the property.
- Beautiful trees and gardens surrounding the home with 2 side access gates.
- Same owners since its construction, this property has been well looked after.
Situated on a good-sized 450sqm corner block, this home is surrounded by lovely gardens and has great street appeal and privacy. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road State School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property is a sought-after low-set design with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; larger than most offerings in the area. The abundance of space provides the lucky future owners with plenty of options to enterprise on their investment or simply enjoy as a generous family home. Call today to arrange an inspection, this one will not last long!
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels