With fantastic street appeal, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home sits on a prime 716m2 LMR block.
Generously proportioned, this property is a rare offering of space and lifestyle in a low maintenance design. Stepping through the front door into the entry, you are welcomed by a spacious dining area that features air-conditioning and beautiful polished timber floor boards. The dining area flows through to the the walk through kitchen that features an oven/ cooktop duo, double sink and plenty of bench space. Further down the hallway you will find 3 bedrooms (all with air-conditioning) and the main bathroom that features a toilet and a bathtub.
To the rear of the home you will step down into the air-conditioned living area which flows out to the laundry area. Here you will find the second bathroom that features a second toilet and shower. Continuing outside you will be amazed by the amenities this property has to offer. There is a single car garage workshop shed with air-conditioning that could be used to store a vehicle or be transformed into a workshop / studio space. There is an outdoor stainless steel kitchen and BBQ area situated right next to the pergola, perfect for entertaining friends and family. There is also a lovely modern second dwelling that could be used as a forth bedroom/ granny flat or studio space. It features 2 rooms, air-conditioning, a sundeck and has solar panels. Attached to this dwelling is also a small carport. This peaceful oasis of a home features lush and easy to maintain gardens throughout. Each of these well-appointed spaces are perfect for those who entertain and enjoy relaxing with family, both inside and out.
This home has many thoughtful additions including a tall carport to the side of the home to store your vehicles or caravan. This home also includes state of the art home security systems including a 4k home security camera system with cameras all throughout the property. There is a home security alarm system installed and sensor spotlights surrounding the home. These fantastic security inclusions offer great peace of mind. This home has a total of 30 solar panels, think of the power bill savings! Previously a child care centre the structure of this home has been rewired and reinforced, its a solid home. This home is wheelchair friendly with a ramp to the front door and handrails in the main bathroom.
With many thoughtful upgrades, this home is move-in ready for those looking for a safe & secure, highly functional family home with great value for money.
Main Property Features:
- 3 Bedrooms (all with air-conditioning)
- 2 bathrooms (Main bathroom has toilet & bath, second bathroom has toilet & shower).
- Spacious living and dining areas with air-conditioning
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Walk through kitchen with induction cooktop and oven duo, double sink, plenty of bench space
- Blinds on all windows and security bars on most
- New LED downlights throughout
- Home security alarm system
- 4K Home Security Camera System with multiple cameras throughout the property
- Security bars to front windows
- 716m2 LMR block
- Outdoor stainless steel kitchen & BBQ area
- Outdoor undercover dining/ entertainment area
- Second dwelling / granny flat. Features 2 multipurpose rooms that could easily be the 4th and 5th bedrooms. It also has air-conditioning, solar panels, a sundeck and an attached carport.
- Tall carport to the side of the home for vehicle/ caravan with attached shade sail to the garage.
- Single car garage / workshop space with air-conditioning
- Garden shed
- 2 water tanks (5,000L & 1,000L)
- 30 Solar panels
- Lush and easy to maintain gardens
- Security sensor spotlights around the property
- Fully fenced with Colourbond fencing
- Rewired & reinforced under the home
- Wheelchair friendly with a ramp to the front door and handrails in the main bathroom.
- $550 per week rental appraisal
Situated on a generous 716sqm LMR block, this home is surrounded by lovely gardens and has great street appeal, privacy and security. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia Market Place with both Woolworths and Aldi. Also a short drive away from Watson Road State School and within walking distance to bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. The abundance of space provides the lucky future owners with plenty of options to enterprise on their investment or simply enjoy as a generous family home. Call today to arrange an inspection, this one will not last long!
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank