Situated on 678m2 of LMR land this 3 bedroom home presents a great opportunity to secure a piece of this rapidly developing suburb. The block slopes gently down to the road allowing stormwater to quickly disperse in heavy storms especially if you are thinking of developing the land. The property is neat and tidy and easy to rent and landbank until it's new chapter.
Main Property Features:
- 678m2 LMR block
- 3 bedrooms (all with carpet), 1 bathroom
- Front veranda has been converted into a sunroom with an extra utility or study room.
- Lovely polished timber floorboards
- Spacious living and dining room
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Wheelchair accessible with ramp to the side door
- 2 car carport and garden shed to the rear of the property
- Fully fenced
- Shady trees to the front of the property
Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb with investors and first home buyers recognizing the potential in this suburb only 17km from Brisbane CBD. The abundance of space this property offers provides the lucky future owners with plenty of options to enterprise on their investment or simply enjoy as a generous family home.
This property is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes. The Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre which features an IGA and other speciality stores is a short drive away and the Acacia Market Place is also a short 5 minute drive away and includes Woolworths and Aldi, in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatimas Primary School, in addition to day cares and childcare options.
Call Adrian today on 0498 292 836 to make an offer, this one wont last long!
- Fully Fenced