This low-set and low maintenance brick and tile bungalow ticks all the boxes for families and investors alike. Set in immaculately presented gardens in a quiet pocket of Acacia Ridge, this property offers privacy and convenience. Well proportioned for comfortable family living, this home has plenty of space for outdoor and indoor entertaining and relaxing. The open plan kitchen and dining spaces are generous and flow out to the large under cover paved patio. This patio is an entertainer's delight, expanding to an uncovered space large enough to accommodate additional seating. Overlooking the beautiful gardens and lawn, these outdoor spaces are ideal for relaxing in your own suburban retreat.
The kitchen is both stylish and functional. Featuring plenty of storage and bench space, the kitchen is also equipped with new electric cooking and new Omega dishwasher. The bathroom and laundry are cleverly designed to maximise convenience and usability. This home has lovingly cared for and ready for its next happy chapter.
This property features:
* Lowset three bedroom brick and tile home
* Freshly repainted internally
* New reverse cycle 7.1kW Panasonic air conditioner, cooling dining, kitchen and living spaces
* Master bedroom 2.5kW air conditioner with direct access to two way bathroom
* Two bedrooms situated to the rear of the home, both with timber plank flooring and built in robes
* Third bedroom situated to the front of the home, currently utilised as a home office
* Bathroom with shower over bathtub and separate toilet
* Outdoor entertaining area flowing off open plan kitchen and dining, perfect for entertaining
* Remote control SLUG with internal access and drive through to the backyard
* Security and insect screens throughout
* Child and pet friendly fenced yard
* Dog/cat door in screen door
* Lovely well cared for gardens and landscaping with freestanding garden shed
Situated on a low maintenance 315sqm flat block with fully fenced back yard, perfect for children and pets. Located close to the Elizabeth Street Shopping Centre and a short drive away from Acacia MarketPlace with both Woolworths and Aldi. Within walking distance to Watson Road Primary School and bus stops, the convenience of this property is second to none. This property presents a sound investment opportunity for those at any stage of their property journey. Call today to register your interest!