This immaculately presented home situated on a 809 m2 block is a showcase of lifestyle-focused design. Perfect for those who need a little extra, the generous internal spaces have been cleverly configured to make this a highly livable and spacious home. The home being high-set, ensures this is a great home to catch all those fresh breezes. The flowing open plan design integrates the living, dining, and kitchen. This airy and functional space is perfect for easy entertaining and relaxation. The modern kitchen has been finished with stone benchtops and equipped with stainless steel appliances. The property is situated on a 809m2 block with a 20 metre frontage and sub-dividable with BCC approval.
The three bedrooms and two bathrooms are generously proportioned, perfect for growing families, and an unusual treat in the Acacia Ridge area. The master suite is equipped with a walk-in wardrobe and stylish ensuite. The additional two bedrooms are spacious and serviced by the equally stylish family bathroom, complete with a semi frameless shower screen, bath tub for the kids and plenty of storage. Each of the bedrooms has been fitted with ceiling fans. The value of this home is really enhanced by the downstairs area. Incorporating a double garage and expansive under covered entertaining area, the generosity of the downstairs spaces really sets this home apart. The under-covered entertaining area overlooks the beautiful grassy yard and steps down from the living area upstairs making it perfect for easy all year entertaining.
No detail has been left unattended and what has been created is a sleek, welcoming and comfortable place to call home.
This property features:
*809 M2 block with 20 metre frontage
*Open plan living with reverse cycle air-conditioning to living areas
* Clad and weatherboard hig-hset home with a newly painted tin roof
* Freshly repainted inside and out
* Polished timber flooring in bedrooms and living areas make it fresh and easy to maintain
* Completely renovated bathrooms with sleek stainless steel fixtures, lovely modern tiles and storage vanities
* Thoughtfully designed open-plan living, dining, and kitchen
* Kitchen with stone benchtops and splashback, white cabinetry, dishwasher and stainless steel oven/electric stove
* Three generous bedrooms all with ceiling fans
* Master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite
* Under the house enclosed, includes laundry, double lock up garage, one garage high enough to fit a caravan or boat in tandem and the other to accommodate cars with enough space for an utility room.
This property located in Alderwood St is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Elizabeth St Shopping Centre which features an IGA and other speciality stores is a short stroll away and the Acacia Market Place is a short 5 minute drive includes Woolworths and Aldi, in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatimas Primary School, in addition to day cares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors and first home buyers recognizing the potential in this suburb only 14km from Brisbane CBD.