Enjoy the elevated outlook and gentle breezes from the front veranda of this lovely family home. Situated in a quiet and private pocket of Acacia Ridge and generous with four bedrooms, this home is perfect for families. The bright and airy bedrooms are set privately away from the main living of the home, and each is equipped with built in storage and a ceiling fan. The home features low maintenance tiled floors and the layout is modern; perfect for easy family living. The open design flows effortlessly from the large living area, into the kitchen and through to the dining beyond. The real treat of this property is in the expansive undercover entertaining area in the backyard. Paved and generously proportioned, this space overlooks the beautifully maintained lawns and gardens.
This is a lovely example of the classic Acacia Ridge home of solid construction and functional layout. With chamfer board exterior and timber floors under tiles throughout, this home has great bones. Surrounded by well-kept gardens, mature trees and plenty of grassy lawns, this is an attractive property in a quiet and leafy neighbourhood. A promising investment for home owners and investors alike, this has the potential to be either a comfortable home or generate a tidy return.
This property features:
* Paved undercover entertaining area overlooking lawns and well kept garden beds
* Tiled living with ceiling fan and air conditioner
* Good sized kitchen with plenty of storage, original cabinetry in excellent condition
* Dining and study nook stepping down to backyard
* Four airy bedrooms each with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Family bathroom with storage and shower over bath
* Separate toilet
* Tiled hall and bathroom, carpeted bedrooms
* Colorbond fencing surrounds backyard for privacy and security
* 5000L rainwater tank
* Laundry and additional toilet under house
* Large modern hot water system
* 3kW solar panels on roof of entertaining area
* Single car lockup garage under house with additional trailer storage with side access
* Single car port in front of garage
This is a north-south facing property located within a small residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place. This pocket is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatima’s Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb only 14km from Brisbane CBD.