This gorgeous low-set brick bungalow has been the place of many happy family memories, and is offered for the first time in 40 years. Lovingly and attentively maintained, this home is full of character and would be a fantastic investment opportunity for any savvy buyer. Situated on a generous 716sqm block with 20m frontage, zoned Low Medium Residential (LMR), this solid home represents an array of short and long term investment options.
Featuring attractive lattice work over the sunny north-facing front porch, this is a lovely home on an equally lovely street. Stepping inside, the open-plan living and dining rooms are spacious and well-appointed, perfect for accommodating a growing family. The tiled kitchen is modern with fresh two pac cupboards and stainless steel appliances. The bathroom has also been modernised, with a recent renovation to create a low-maintenance and attractive space. The three bedrooms are all generously proportioned and full of light.
This home features:
* North facing porch to the front, stepping into open-plan air conditioned living and dining rooms
* Large shady patio to the side of the house, accessed via sliding doors off bedroom or side gate
* Modern kitchen with white two pac cupboards, electric stove and oven, plenty of storage, tiled floors
* Stainless steel double sink
* New colorbond fence across the front of the property
* Laundry off kitchen behind retractable double doors, back door through to yard
* Master bedroom good sized with air conditioning and plenty of light, overlooking yard
* Two additional bedrooms, good sized
* Recently renovated bathroom with shower and separate toilet
* Built in storage in hallway
* Fresh carpets throughout living and bedrooms
* Timber Venetian blinds to all windows
* Fresh neutral paint throughout
* Well maintained and neat yard, fully fenced
* Insulation in ceilings for cool interiors
* Insect screens and security to all windows, insect and security screens to doors
* Two carports
This property is situated in the convenient and desirable northern neighbourhood of Acacia Ridge. It is convenient to Beaudesert Road, making it perfect for commuters and those working nearby. Also convenient to Acacia Ridge and Our Lady of Fatima Primary Schools, day cares and community facilities. Handy to the Elizabeth Street shopping centre, Woolworths and Aldi in the Acacia Market Place, and Souths Sports Club. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane City. This property will not last long, call today to arrange an inspection!